= Support Mental Health

Friday 5 August 2016

Well where shall i start? at the bottom or at the top? 
i will start out to say....Did you know half of the world population suffers with some sort of mental illness? well sadly it is very true as i am one of them,
i suffer from ocd ptsd anxiety bi-pola and depression, i have done for over 20 years, finding answers is what i found my self doing on a daily basis. and till now i didn't find the cure i didn't find the answers that i was looking for. 
it was countless visits to the doctors, once weekly and each time i went i saw a different doctor each time i cried out telling the same story, Well i got tired of this and it only made ME worse. 
i sat at home looking out the window watching the seasons go by year after year self loathing in my own thoughts getting consumed in a state of madness
who am i? what am i? i saw my self going there every time.
the fear that run high inside me was taking me to a place i have never been, never felt and never touched, looking in the mirror and saw looking back at me was an empty sole,
my illness had taken me away from my self. 
I wondered how i will get through this big ordeal, the fright and temptation to end it all was high and i could not get any closer
i sat and cried sat and held my head trying to comfort the pain inside, but i new i had hit rock bottom and i relies'd that i could only go up, go to that dream i had to be "normal" as this is all i wanted to be. i never saw this as a gift? i never saw or thought i had knowledge to pass on to others, i never new that it would help. My words couldn't get out and louder but to who, this is why i turned to the internet, to the people as the people are the power and the voice of many that could help me get my message out and help me stop the stigma of all the pain suffered by many. Now its time to heal, now its time to make a difference.


No comments:

Post a Comment