= Support Mental Health

Wednesday 10 August 2016

My View on mental health

I think it is very upsetting that only the sufferers truly know, like as in a doctor, we go and see them and they read from a symptoms book, we get pushed tablets even though they don't diagnose.
help centers are slim around the world, some have no help?
but the government pile money in unnecessary pointless things
my point to one in the TV broadcasting industry i quote; why is there so many adverts about things that hurt us, like we have no money for, that brain washes us to aim for, that makes us loose our selves just to get? he gave me an answer? its money! they can't make money from mental illness so you will never see it as an "advert, well this saddens me as to why should we be classed as an item that

No comments:

Post a Comment