= Support Mental Health

Saturday 1 October 2016

Its good while it lasts

i laugh, laugh at these games my mind plays, in charge dishing out demands and my life, consuming me into a role of brute and torment, the chances of a good stretch are slim, they seem to last but then out of the blue it comes, the dredged frame of mind, the mind that scares me, i fear it.

sweat roles down my forehead when the thought of that mind comes to mind, a sped up pace of heart rate and shortness of breath, a lonely corner in my home gets the great of my empty stare from time to time, the crazed thoughts bounce off of the inners of my head, driving me mad.

if you could see the speed of my mind? the speed that reminds one of the fast forwarding a movie people, voices,images all moving at a high rate and never seem to slow or stop.

the time i get when it finally slows and everything good comes back i finally "again have the last laugh, i know my mind has the power still inside to bring me back, back from the manic the crazed episodes of my life that brings me down, lower than low, sad with out anyone to have the power to comfort me,

i feel sad that this has happened, happening to me i feel low what my mind has put me through, has it made me stronger? from parts that i haven't talked about yet? yes but in other things i can say no! maybe one day i can smile and live in comfort, in my mind, in my life.

thanks again for reading, following, its a bumpy ride but on the way i shall find some happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment