= Support Mental Health

Saturday 1 October 2016

The fuzz

The fuzz? the fuzz that takes your mind away, takes the conversation between 2 people, the annoying fuzz that distracts you from reality from a friendship, family etc, i quote emptiness of ones body and ones mind comes to thought a subject that is manifested in greed of the twisted mind of a manic illness that rages fear in ones body, the tremor that vibrates the body from a cry for help for the nervous system, acting as a blanket fear is wrapped around me, a tightness of ones chest each breath is like lifting a car with your lungs, a lump that is dry at the back of my throat, it makes me gag when i swallow, the voice in my head tells me a twisted thought followed by an image of a fragment of false reality parted together from thousands of past memories, clouded like fog, mist, the fuzz.

I try and pull my self together, trying to concentrate on a conversation, analysing each word in my head, distraction from the little guy inside, as i go over a word or two that little guy i quote grabs that thought of that word and chews it up like its a peace of food, that each word is a peace of food and he is eating them all up, Blank mind and a sole full of dread misery and fear, 

I seek the knowledge of this little guy that is behind the Fuzz, i seek his powers, his power to control my inner system of my brain, he has the ability to ruin my day, my life, takes me away from loved ones and friends, takes me away from my self, and the life we see in front of us is seen in fragments of a billion images per second, picking out all the wrongs and rights, judging and assessing, the enjoyment of life has more or less slipped away.

 that little guy and that fuzz

No comments:

Post a Comment