= Support Mental Health

Sunday 11 September 2016

Living life on the edge with out the adrenaline!

Living life on the edge with out the adrenaline rush, always stuck in a frame of mind of wanting to push my self to that place, the place that my mind wants me to be, haunting me with its voices, calling my name, calling me to that place, willpower or what ever you want to call it is making me hold on by a thin thread and that thin thread is called life, i always look to find new ideas on how to want to be in life or ideas that will keep me occupied to keep me away from that bad place, the place i call hell, stuck in a frame of mind to push it to the edge, take it to its limits.

I say a prayer once or twice every week, keeping the faith that it will bring me hope and strength to continue, to be a good person, not to stay away from the world, i always do a good deep like hold a door open for the elderly or put mu litter in a bin, even help a poor animal that is in danger, but is there any one out there to help me? to keep me warm and dry, ease my crazy mind? i still to that day search for that, some times the world is a cold place to live on, people moving from place to place at a face rate, everyone has a place to be or people to see, but the ones that are struggling get left behind, like we don't pull our weight in society that we are a pain, a heavy weight that the government has to drag round, that we are useless to there aim.

i wonder if i will take a step away from all this live my life on the edge stuff, not caring about my self, not bothering with me, i just don't know, some time i don't know what to think or even if there is a decent thought left in my mind?

well now i have wrote another part to my story, my life its time to go away from here for another day and cry, cry out my emotions that has been forced to the surface because i have expressed my feelings. i will end that on a good note that i had a chance at another day, a chance to blog which is what i love doing, i hope you find me eccentric, unique to others.

the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment